How to join AMIE (Diploma Holders)
Educational qualification :
If you passed 3 years’ Diploma from any Govt. approved Polytechnic college in any branch of engineering, you are eligible for AMIE.
Minimum marks percentage in Diploma
There is no minimum marks percentage requirement in AMIE admission.
Students Age limits
students age must greater then 17 year and no upper age limit.
How to apply admission in AMIE?
If you fulfill all eligibility criteria then you can apply for admission in AMIE.
Note: In AMIE admission ,only offline facility available .Online admission facility not available.
1. First you print out of the AMIE application form and prospectus.
2. Fill up the form a/c to given instruction.
3. Attach all necessary photo copies of documents.
4. Make fee payments (Cheque/DD/net banking/mobile banking)
5. Send all documents and passport size photo form by post or courier on Address is mentioned in the application form.
The documents are required for Admission in AMIE are
1. Two passport size photographs .
2. Self Attested copy of your Aadhaar card.
3. Self Attested copy of Pass/Provisional certificate of 3 years Diploma degree.
5. Self Attested copy of Final Semester Mark sheet of Diploma.
6. Membership Registration fee in the form of Demand Draft/Cheque / Net banking Details.
Get AMIE Details